Scrapblog,Scrapblog,Scrapblog,Scrapblog,Scrapbook,Scrapbook,Scrapbook,Scrapbook,Retro Funk,Retro Funk,Retro Funk,Retro Funk
Sunday, June 15, 2008, 9:27 AM

I JUST CAN'T RESIST IT.

I just can't resist not blogging.
okay okay..
I SHALL make a point to at least blog once a week.

Anyway,
Lately i have been busy with
PSK trainings,
NDP trainings,
Mugging for exams,
Volunteering,
& other responsibilities.

All these are happening in consecutive days.
So this is where TIME-Management comes handy.
Every second is precious to me.

I'm just so afraid.

So anyway, here's the thing...
I seriously want to voice out something here.

HEY to someone out there...
*siapa mkn chilli terasa*
Before u want me to respect u as a leader, then respect others.
I HAVE A NAME.

I was born with a name.
And that is Atiq Isnarti Bte Roslan,
named by my wonderful parents.
Even if u don't know that person name,
then try to call that person
POLITELY.
UR ARROGANCE is just PISSING me OFF.

they way u talk just show it.
Is just so sarcastic

If only i could
............(only me myself and i knows),
i would be so much delighted.


I pray to u ALLAH,
I seek forgiveness for all the wrongdoings.
I pray to you, ALLAH,
Hoping that i will not be like that someone
I pray to you, ALLAH,




Okay, i'm ending off here :):)
see you again

ITS JUST ME:)

Profile





2010's Resolutions

1. Not to skip any prayers
2. Get a job (any job) by January
3. Get my driving license by June
4. Save at least ---- by end of the year
5. Enter any silat competition (overseas or local)
- plus get a medal
6. Memorize finish the book 1 of Tahfiz by January
7. Get a new game for my PSP
8. Get a Sony DSLR camera
9. Run at least 2times a week 10.


Libra girl
who starts crying on the 16th October 1990

is not a time of life
It is a state of mind,
It is a temper of the will,
a quality of the imagination,
a vigor of the emotions,
a predominance of courage over timidity,
And the appetite for adventure over love of ease.

Whether I am nineteen or twenty,
there is in every being's heart
the love of wonder,
the sweet amazement at the stars
and starlike things and thoughts,
the undaunted challenge of events,
the unfailing childlike appetite
for what is to come next,
and the joy and the game of life.
=)
The sweetest success in life,
When you can accept the Fact and Reality yourself

belovedFAMILY
manjagurl
sweetdarling

Clementeens
Aniah
Baizurah
Bohao
CtssDLs
Derek
Eeman
Juliana
Samantha
Sheena
Shirley
Si JiN
Suhailah
Vanessa Wee
Wati
Winnie
Wirnida

PIONEERS_jc
Dorothy
Fairus
Hassan
JingKai
JingKai
Midzi
Natasha
Nicholas
Qifa
Sally
Sandy Lu
Sueleezah
Vanessa CHUNG
Yongjie

PENDEKER_silat
Ael
Afiqa
Farah
Fathiyah
Fauziah
Fazlin
Iqa
Kak Syaza
LALA
Nadiah
Natassia
Nurul Jannah
Oneay
Sufi
Tets
Zulaiha

PPISjurong_vols-kaks-friends
Fiza oh Fiza
KaK Z
Nisa
Pipi eye ass
Shareefa
Tutty oh tyTy

Tagboard