Scrapblog,Scrapblog,Scrapblog,Scrapblog,Scrapbook,Scrapbook,Scrapbook,Scrapbook,Retro Funk,Retro Funk,Retro Funk,Retro Funk
Monday, March 02, 2009, 6:46 AM

Beneath the silence, lies........




Nothing's impossible

Nothing's unreachable
When I am weary
You make me stronger
This love is beautiful
So unforgettable
I feel no winter cold
When we're together
When we're together

Will you stand by me
Hold on and never let me go
Will you stand by me
With you I know I belong
When the story gets told

When day turns into night
I look into your eyes
I see my future now
All the world and it's wonder

This love wont fade away
And through the hardest days
I'll never question us
You are the reason
My only reason

Will you stand by me
Hold on and never let me go
Will you stand by me
With you I know I belong
When the story gets told

I am blessed
To find what I need
In a world loosing hope
You're my only believe
You make things right
Everytime after time

Will you stand by me
Hold on and never let me go
Will you stand by me
With you I know I belong
When the story gets told

Stand by me
No more darling I want you by my side
I want you hear with me

ITS JUST ME:)

Profile





2010's Resolutions

1. Not to skip any prayers
2. Get a job (any job) by January
3. Get my driving license by June
4. Save at least ---- by end of the year
5. Enter any silat competition (overseas or local)
- plus get a medal
6. Memorize finish the book 1 of Tahfiz by January
7. Get a new game for my PSP
8. Get a Sony DSLR camera
9. Run at least 2times a week 10.


Libra girl
who starts crying on the 16th October 1990

is not a time of life
It is a state of mind,
It is a temper of the will,
a quality of the imagination,
a vigor of the emotions,
a predominance of courage over timidity,
And the appetite for adventure over love of ease.

Whether I am nineteen or twenty,
there is in every being's heart
the love of wonder,
the sweet amazement at the stars
and starlike things and thoughts,
the undaunted challenge of events,
the unfailing childlike appetite
for what is to come next,
and the joy and the game of life.
=)
The sweetest success in life,
When you can accept the Fact and Reality yourself

belovedFAMILY
manjagurl
sweetdarling

Clementeens
Aniah
Baizurah
Bohao
CtssDLs
Derek
Eeman
Juliana
Samantha
Sheena
Shirley
Si JiN
Suhailah
Vanessa Wee
Wati
Winnie
Wirnida

PIONEERS_jc
Dorothy
Fairus
Hassan
JingKai
JingKai
Midzi
Natasha
Nicholas
Qifa
Sally
Sandy Lu
Sueleezah
Vanessa CHUNG
Yongjie

PENDEKER_silat
Ael
Afiqa
Farah
Fathiyah
Fauziah
Fazlin
Iqa
Kak Syaza
LALA
Nadiah
Natassia
Nurul Jannah
Oneay
Sufi
Tets
Zulaiha

PPISjurong_vols-kaks-friends
Fiza oh Fiza
KaK Z
Nisa
Pipi eye ass
Shareefa
Tutty oh tyTy

Tagboard