Scrapblog,Scrapblog,Scrapblog,Scrapblog,Scrapbook,Scrapbook,Scrapbook,Scrapbook,Retro Funk,Retro Funk,Retro Funk,Retro Funk
Saturday, August 01, 2009, 9:15 AM

Having mc for 6days isn't that great,
Really.

my fever went as high as
40degrees.

when i visit the polyclinic,
it was
39degrees.
and it was still HIGH.


at HOME,
I had to shower in cold water, freezing cold water.
and that, I had to run away from my lil sis to escape from bathing, which was really funny after i reflected about it.

At night, i had to sleep alone, in cold bed plus with the fan switch on.
Imagine myself shivering continuously, even the blanket doesn't help warm my body.

I was unable to eat proper meals.
Everytime i eat, i threw up.
Probably the food was unable to digest properly in my digestive system.
My throat does not feel like eating or swallowing.

My breathing keeps giving me problem everytime i walk.
So i had to walk super slowly.
Seriously, slow.
even up the stairs, i took so long to climb up.


My body was totally weak.
All i did was to lie on my bed.
Eat my medicine.
Sleep.
Drink a bottle of water. (had to be forced)
Check temperature.


My fever is still on and off.
Body is still weak.


I need to recover.
I need to regain my health to overcome my major Exam in November.
I need it back.
Probably, there's a reason to why this happen.

and
I WANT TO GO TO SCHOOLL!!
I MISS ALOT of LESSONS already.
I MISS SCHOOL.
I MISS MY FRIENDS:)


hope to see you guys soon.
take care.
don't ever wish u get fever.
caused u never like the experienced.
you will end up getting 1 out of 6 days to enjoy which is equivalent to nothing.


StAy healthy :):)

ITS JUST ME:)

Profile





2010's Resolutions

1. Not to skip any prayers
2. Get a job (any job) by January
3. Get my driving license by June
4. Save at least ---- by end of the year
5. Enter any silat competition (overseas or local)
- plus get a medal
6. Memorize finish the book 1 of Tahfiz by January
7. Get a new game for my PSP
8. Get a Sony DSLR camera
9. Run at least 2times a week 10.


Libra girl
who starts crying on the 16th October 1990

is not a time of life
It is a state of mind,
It is a temper of the will,
a quality of the imagination,
a vigor of the emotions,
a predominance of courage over timidity,
And the appetite for adventure over love of ease.

Whether I am nineteen or twenty,
there is in every being's heart
the love of wonder,
the sweet amazement at the stars
and starlike things and thoughts,
the undaunted challenge of events,
the unfailing childlike appetite
for what is to come next,
and the joy and the game of life.
=)
The sweetest success in life,
When you can accept the Fact and Reality yourself

belovedFAMILY
manjagurl
sweetdarling

Clementeens
Aniah
Baizurah
Bohao
CtssDLs
Derek
Eeman
Juliana
Samantha
Sheena
Shirley
Si JiN
Suhailah
Vanessa Wee
Wati
Winnie
Wirnida

PIONEERS_jc
Dorothy
Fairus
Hassan
JingKai
JingKai
Midzi
Natasha
Nicholas
Qifa
Sally
Sandy Lu
Sueleezah
Vanessa CHUNG
Yongjie

PENDEKER_silat
Ael
Afiqa
Farah
Fathiyah
Fauziah
Fazlin
Iqa
Kak Syaza
LALA
Nadiah
Natassia
Nurul Jannah
Oneay
Sufi
Tets
Zulaiha

PPISjurong_vols-kaks-friends
Fiza oh Fiza
KaK Z
Nisa
Pipi eye ass
Shareefa
Tutty oh tyTy

Tagboard