Scrapblog,Scrapblog,Scrapblog,Scrapblog,Scrapbook,Scrapbook,Scrapbook,Scrapbook,Retro Funk,Retro Funk,Retro Funk,Retro Funk
Monday, October 26, 2009, 6:44 AM

I am aware it will be tough for me.
I am aware of how exhausted i will be.
I know that it will not be easy for me.

But i am not giving up.
I am going all out, all out, to achieve my "i m possible" grades.
I know i already have a path that i can go.
But i have to finish it with a "BANG!" for i have already choose to do it.

No matter how tough it may be,
how exhaustive it may be,
how others may look at me,

I am ALL OUT!!!
100%

I have been through these phase 3 times in my education path.
I believe i can achieve the grades i want.
I believe i can. I believe.
I will make the impossible be the i am possible.
I will..






*just self motivating myself *
-the search of self-motivation!!!

ITS JUST ME:)

Profile





2010's Resolutions

1. Not to skip any prayers
2. Get a job (any job) by January
3. Get my driving license by June
4. Save at least ---- by end of the year
5. Enter any silat competition (overseas or local)
- plus get a medal
6. Memorize finish the book 1 of Tahfiz by January
7. Get a new game for my PSP
8. Get a Sony DSLR camera
9. Run at least 2times a week 10.


Libra girl
who starts crying on the 16th October 1990

is not a time of life
It is a state of mind,
It is a temper of the will,
a quality of the imagination,
a vigor of the emotions,
a predominance of courage over timidity,
And the appetite for adventure over love of ease.

Whether I am nineteen or twenty,
there is in every being's heart
the love of wonder,
the sweet amazement at the stars
and starlike things and thoughts,
the undaunted challenge of events,
the unfailing childlike appetite
for what is to come next,
and the joy and the game of life.
=)
The sweetest success in life,
When you can accept the Fact and Reality yourself

belovedFAMILY
manjagurl
sweetdarling

Clementeens
Aniah
Baizurah
Bohao
CtssDLs
Derek
Eeman
Juliana
Samantha
Sheena
Shirley
Si JiN
Suhailah
Vanessa Wee
Wati
Winnie
Wirnida

PIONEERS_jc
Dorothy
Fairus
Hassan
JingKai
JingKai
Midzi
Natasha
Nicholas
Qifa
Sally
Sandy Lu
Sueleezah
Vanessa CHUNG
Yongjie

PENDEKER_silat
Ael
Afiqa
Farah
Fathiyah
Fauziah
Fazlin
Iqa
Kak Syaza
LALA
Nadiah
Natassia
Nurul Jannah
Oneay
Sufi
Tets
Zulaiha

PPISjurong_vols-kaks-friends
Fiza oh Fiza
KaK Z
Nisa
Pipi eye ass
Shareefa
Tutty oh tyTy

Tagboard